Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Weekly for 3-15 - 3-21


Here's my weekly menu plan for the week of 3/15 - 3/21. If you have a weekly menu plan, head on over to $5 Dinners and include your in the link there.

Sunday - Hamburger steak, mashed potatoes/potato salad, green beans
Monday - Teriyaki beef tips, rice (brown or white or try a combo), steamed vegetables
Tuesday - Chicken pot pie, sauteed collard greens
Wednesday - Fried cubed pork, macaroni and cheese/ macaroni and tomatoes, steamed cabbage
Thursday - Taco soup with corn chips and sour cream
Friday - Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs, baked beans, baked potatoes (crockpot recipe?)
Saturday - Grilled chicken, pasta salad, cucumber salad

I have mashed potatoes and potato salad listed on Sunday because my husband doesn't like mashed potatoes so I fix some of the potatoes in potato salad. Same goes with the macaroni and cheese. He likes macaroni and tomatoes instead so I just fix a little of both. My little one eats it all (thank God for small miracles - if he were picky like my husband I think I'd go crazy - LOL).

1 comment: