Here are my 5 things:
- Stores that won't accept Internet coupons (this is so aggravating when you get to the counter and find out that your savings aren't what they should be).
- Bogus coupons from the Internet (this is probably why those stores don't want to accept the coupons because they have been cheated at some point).
- Expired coupons (do they expire too fast or what?) - it seems that the item goes on sale just after the expiration date.
- Newspapers that don't include all the coupon ads - ugh!
- Leftovers that spoil in the frig because I forgot about them (I really need to get a better system for this - any ideas?).
Head on over and leave your list. See what others can live without.