- One trip and only one trip to the grocery store
- Buy only what is on the grocery list and only put things on the list that are necessary for this week
- Plan meals around food that we already have
- Use real plates (stop buying the paper plates - even for the camper)
- Decrease paper towel usage - this has been hard for me - I can use a roll a day. We've purchased cloth napkins and more dish cloths which has helped, but I need to try even more to limit our dependence on these. They are so expensive!!
For more Money Saving Money, visit Beautiful2God.