Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coupon Organization

I recently got an email requesting information on how to find out about the way I organize my coupons. I thought I had posted that information on this blog (it being a grocery savings blog and all), but I was wrong. Actually that information is on my declutter blog, since I used a declutter day to go through my coupons and find a way to get and keep them organized. I love this way. Read more about it here.

I am also going to include the spreadsheet format (in my sidebar) so that those who are not proficient with spreadsheets can access one that is already started. I'll include a page on the spreadsheet with instructions on how to sort it and how to add more lines as needed (quick way).



Let me know if you have questions or problems, because hopefully I'll be able to address those on the instruction page of the spreadsheet.



Update: I haven't been able to find a way to publish the spreadsheet where you can access the file and use it for yourself from the sidebar. I'll be glad to email it to you if you'll either comment or send me an email through my profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment